Welcome to Shaolin Wahnam London
Our aim is to preserve and pass on traditional Shaolin Arts
Health & Vitality
Qigong - Chi Kung
• You will learn genuine qigong skills and techniques using simple forms that will effectively promote good health, energise and reduce stress.
• On the courses, you will progress quickly. All students are gently encouraged and guided to practice what you have learnt in each weekly class.
• You will find our expedient training methods highly effective as you experience deeper health benefits faster and easier, you will also begin to experience a clarity of mind that will help deal with everyday living with more ease.
Taijiquan - Tai Chi Chuan & Shaolin Kung Fu
You will learn from the start genuine skills and techniques of Qigong that integrates into our Taijiquan to promote Good Health, Vitality and Peace of Mind.
Shaolin Wahnam aims and objectives of qigong and martial arts training:
- To bring health on all levels (physical, emotional, mental, spiritual)
- To build vitality and rekindle a new love and zest for life,
- Attain longevity through inner strength and internal energy practice.
- To enhance mental clarity along with an open and calm mind
- Reach a level of self-defence competence through combat application.
- Cultivation of Spirit regardless of race, religion or culture.
Jing, Qi and Shen or Body, Energy and Spirit principles to enhance the Shaolin Arts
- Shaolin training starts with good Health and Vitality. We apply in our training Jing, Qi and Shen or body, energy and spirit principles that enable our various levels of students to experience a very high standard of Qigong, Taijiquan and Shaolin Kung Fu teaching.
- By utilising the above triple cultivation methods this enables students to experience deeper and quicker health benefits, internal force for martial training, clarity of mind and enhances spiritual cultivation regardless of race, culture and religion.
- Many students have experienced the great benefits of the Shaolin arts. These benefits include, increased energy, a clearer mind, overcoming of illnesses, improved health, boosted immune system, inner peace, deeper sleep, reduced stress, more focus, reduced pain, more joy and the ability to live everyday life with more ease and happiness.
Mind & Spirit
Traditional Shaolin Arts for Peace of Mind & Spiritual Cultivation
- Ongoing student practice has brought many students improved health as well as peace, calm, mental clarity and happiness.
- Everyday life can become more joyful, manageable and less stressful.
- There are many different courses for students to experience. When attending a repeat course, they soon realise how far they have come since their last.
- The Shaolin Wahnam School has 60,000 students worldwide, and Instructors based in most continents. Our Grandmaster, Wong Kiew Kit, lives and teaches in Malaysia.
- Experience traditional Shaolin Arts first hand and join the Shaolin Wahnam International family, find a course and experience genuine Shaolin Arts so you can live life with more peace, health and happiness.
A Quote from the Grandmaster
We are what we say, do and think; when our words, deeds and thoughts are noble, we are noble
— Grandmaster Wong Kiew Kit